“Rough it a little – But not too much!”
The cul-de-sac with our non service tenting is located in the Family section of Cedardale. They are close to the main bathrooms with free flush toilets and showers and there is a community tap for water. Just a short stroll from the store, rec hall, beach, heated pool, games area and playground.
- Rates are based on up to 2 adults and four children (maximum of 6 people).
- All rates are subject to applicable taxes.
- Discounts for week long and month long stays.
- 2 tents are allowed per site
- One vehicle – extra parking is available for additional vehicles
- Allow 2 dogs per site (aggressive breeds prohibited) – please no excessive barking
- Do not permit full service trailers on tenting or 2 service sites at any time
Extra people as follows:
Extra person 17 and older is $14.00 per night (must sign out by 12 pm check out time the following day or pay for day pass or another night) Day Visitors $7.00 per day (must leave by 11 pm or pay for night pass) All visitors are required to sign in prior to entering the resort
- Due to COVID overnight guests will be limited to themselves and no visitors at this time.
- Minimum of 3 nights stay on Long weekends
- Discounts for week long and month long reservations, respectively.
- We do accept site requests but there are no guarantees at any time.
- We do allow leashed pets but reserve the right to limit/refuse some animals.
We are open from the weekend prior to the Victoria Day long weekend in May until Thanksgiving Monday in October.
Nightly prices are based on 5 categories which will change throughout the season. Please contact us for exact pricing for your stay or see our online reservations for availability.
***Rates are subject to change without notice and there may be some slight variations for premium sites (larger, private)
Stay with us for a night or two, speak with our friendly professional staff and stay for the Season
Campground sites (other than seasonal) For advance reservations, one night’s deposit required to guarantee your reservation, full payment for reservation is due 5 day’s prior to arrival, major credit cards accepted but first nights’ stay will be posted when reserving.
All Cottage rentals require a 50% deposit.
Reservations made within 96 hours of arrival date require full stay deposit.Deposit may also be in the form of money orders or cheques but reservation is not guaranteed until funds have cleared. Please do not send cash in the mail.We do not guarantee requested sites at any time.
We are not able to refund for inclement weather. Non-cancellation or failure to show constitutes forfeiture. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the weather, therefore once checked in, you are responsible for the entire length of stay you reserved. Refunds will not be made for early departures for any reason. To receive a full refund less a $20.00 + hst admin fee, cancellations must be made more than 7 days prior to your arrival. Cancellations made between 1-7 days will be charged a one night stay.