“All the comforts of home”
Our Cottages are efficient and clean, with all the necessary amenities, such as washroom, shower, fridge, stove, microwave, dishes, cooking utensils, B.B.Q. etc. They are designed for one family unit. Sleeping is limited to a maximum of 5 people in the cottage.
Each cottage consists of 2 bedrooms, a living-room / kitchenette, stove & fridge and bathroom with shower. Bring your own sheets, blankets, pillows, towels, and any favorite cooking utensils etc. and leave behind all your cares and worries.
Enjoy any of the many family fun activities or just relax at the beach or by our heated pool, adds to your vacation enjoyment.
Check in at 3 p.m. Check out is 10 a.m. A non- refundable deposit of 50% for each cottage is required.
Pets are not allowed in our Cottages.
- Rates are based on up to 2 adults and four children (maximum of 5 people).
- All rates are subject to applicable taxes.
- One vehicle – extra parking is available for additional vehicles
- No pets allowed, many people have allergies.
Extra people as follows:
- Day Visitors $15.00 per day (must leave by 11 pm or pay for night pass)
- All visitors are required to sign in prior to entering the resort
- Minimum of 3 nights stay on Long weekends
2024 Season will be open on May 10th until October 15th, 2024
Prices are based on 3 categories which will change throughout the season. Please contact us for exact pricing for your stay or see our online reservations for availability.
Shoulder – May, June, September & October and May long weekend
Peak – End of June to after Labour Day and October long weekend (excluding summer long weekends)
Premium – July, August, and September long weekend
$140 – $150 + TAX during shoulder season – 2 night minimum stay
$160 – $180 + TAX peak season – 2 night minimum stay
$195 + TAX July, August and September long weekends – 3 night minimum stay
All weekends (except holiday weekends) minimum 2 night stay
Holiday weekends minimum 3 night stay
|Cottage Nightly||$140.00 – $150.00||$160.00 – $180.00||$195.00|
Campground sites (other than seasonal) For advance reservations, one night’s deposit required to guarantee your reservation, full payment for reservation is due 5 day’s prior to arrival, major credit cards accepted but first nights’ stay will be posted when reserving.
All Cottage rentals require a 50% deposit.
Reservations made within 96 hours of arrival date require full stay deposit. Deposit may also be in the form of money orders or cheques but reservation is not guaranteed until funds have cleared. Please do not send cash in the mail.We do not guarantee requested sites at any time.
We are not able to refund for inclement weather. Non-cancellation or failure to show constitutes forfeiture. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the weather, therefore once checked in, you are responsible for the entire length of stay you reserved.
- To receive a full refund of your camping fees, less a $25 administration fee, cancellations must be made more than 14 days prior to your originally scheduled arrival date.
- Cancellations made between 14 days and before 48 hours in advance of your arrival will be charged one-nights’ stay.
- No refunds for cancellations received within 48 hours of your arrival date.
- Camping fee refunds are applied to the credit card used in the original booking.