“Just for the added convenience”
Located in the Family section of Cedardale near or on the cul-de-sac with our non service tenting sites. These sites have 2 services available, 15 amp hydro service and water hook up, and are close to the main bathrooms with free flush toilets and showers. Perfect for tents or tent trailers. They are just a short stroll from the store, rec hall, beach, heated pool, games area and playground.
|Rates are based on up to 2 adults and four children (maximum of 6 people).All rates are subject to applicable taxes. Discounts for week long and month long stays. 2 tents (one tent trailer and tent) are allowed per site. One vehicle – extra parking is available for additional vehicles. Allow 2 dogs per site (aggressive breeds prohibited) – please no excessive barking. Do not permit full service trailers or 30 amp tent trailers on our 2 service site at any time.|
Extra people as follows:
Extra person 17 and older is $14.00 per night (must sign out by 12 pm check out time the following day or pay for day pass or another night) Day Visitors $7.00 per day (must leave by 11 pm or pay for night pass) All visitors are required to sign in prior to entering the resort
- Minimum of 3 nights stay on Long weekends
- Discounts for week long and month long reservations, respectively.
- We do accept site requests but there are no guarantees at any time.
- We do allow leashed pets but reserve the right to limit/refuse some animals.
We are open from the weekend prior to the Victoria Day long weekend in May until Thanksgiving Monday in October.
Nightly prices are based on 5 categories which will change throughout the season. Please contact us for exact pricing for your stay or see our online reservations for availability.
***Rates are subject to change without notice and there may be some slight variations for premium sites (larger, private)
|Electric/Water Nightly||$41.00 – $51.00||$53.00 – $58.00||$70.00|
Campground sites (other than seasonal) For advance reservations, one night’s deposit required to guarantee your reservation, full payment for reservation is due 5 day’s prior to arrival, major credit cards accepted but first nights’ stay will be posted when reserving.
All Cottage rentals require a 50% deposit.
Reservations made within 96 hours of arrival date require full stay deposit.Deposit may also be in the form of money orders or cheques but reservation is not guaranteed until funds have cleared. Please do not send cash in the mail.We do not guarantee requested sites at any time.
We are not able to refund for inclement weather. Non-cancellation or failure to show constitutes forfeiture. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the weather, therefore once checked in, you are responsible for the entire length of stay you reserved.
- To receive a full refund of your camping fees, less a $25 administration fee, cancellations must be made more than 14 days prior to your originally scheduled arrival date.
- Cancellations made between 14 days and before 48 hours in advance of your arrival will be charged one-nights’ stay.
- No refunds for cancellations received within 48 hours of your arrival date.
- Camping fee refunds are applied to the credit card used in the original booking.